Alderon Two-Breaker Economy Simplex Control Panel (120V, 0-20FLA)
The Alderon TWO-BREAKER control panel is designed for use with a submersible pump. This control panel includes separate circuits for the high water alarm and submersible pump.
TWO-BREAKER Simplex Panel Specifications
- 120VAC, 0-20FLA
- 20 Amp Pump Circuit
- 10 Amp Alarm Circuit
- High Water Alarm
- Externally Mounted High Decibel Alarm Buzzers
- 360 Degree Red High Water Alarm Light
- Externally Mounted Alarm Run/Test/Mute Switch
- Dimensions: 8.00'' x 8.00'' x 4.00''
- NEMA 4X Enclosure. UL 508A Listed
- Pump Duty Float Switch & High Level Alarm Float Switch Sold Separately
- Two Year Limited Warranty
TWO-BREAKER Simplex Panel Applications
The BIO HWAP Simplex Control Panel is a basic control box that contains two circuits: A 10 Amp circuit for the high level alarm functionality, and a 20 Amp Circuit for the submersible pump. Float switches to run the submersible pump and the high level alarm are sold separately.