Sta-Rite Dominator Bottom-Suction High Head Pump - 1/2 HP, 20 GPM
The Sta-Rite Dominator High Head Effluent submersible pump is designed for use with sprinkler systems, drip systems, and other high pressure pumping applications. This unit is bottom-suction, meaning it intakes water at the bottom of the unit.
Sta-Rite Dominator Specifications
- Model 20DOM05121
- 20 Gallons Per Minute, 150 Feet of Head (65 psi)
- 1/2 HP, 115V, 60Hz, 9.5A, 1 Ph, 3450 RPM
- 1-1/4 NPT Female Threaded Discharge
- Bottom-Suction With Stainless Steel Filter Screen
- Heavy Duty 2-Wire With Ground Cord Attached (10 Feet)
- Dimensions: 26'' L x 3.75'' Diameter
- Condition: Brand New!
- One Year Warranty
Sta-Rite Dominator Applications
The Sta-Rite Dominator High Head Effluent Pumps are most commonly used in high pressure water removal applications such as spray irrigation or underground drip irrigation. These submersible pumps can handle only clean, treated effluent with no solids. They are normally installed after an Aerobic Treatment System.
- Spray Irrigation
- Underground Drip Systems
- Mound Systems
- High Pressure or Long Distance Pumping
- Can Only Handle Clear Water or Treated Wastewater
- Commonly Used After Aerobic Septic Systems
- Replaces All Sta-Rite Dominator Models 20DOM05121,
- Replaces the Clearstream P20D
The Sta-Rite Dominator Series High Head Effluent pump is a bottom suction unit. This means the pump will intake water at the bottom of the unit. Although this is a more risky setup in an aerobic system design, some systems use the bottom suction units and elevate them off of the bottom of the tank using a PVC pipe spacer.