Franklin Electric Little Giant Mid-Suction High Head Pump - 1/2 HP, 20 GPM
The Franklin Electric Little Giant Model WE20G05P4-21 High Head Effluent submersible water pump is designed for use with sprinkler systems, drip systems, and other high pressure pumping applications. This unit is mid-suction, meaning it intakes water in the center of the unit.
Manufacturer: Franklin Electric
Little Giant WE20 Specifications
- Model WE20G05P4-21 (#558223)
- 20 Gallons Per Minute, 150 Feet of Head (65 psi)
- 1/2 HP, 115V, 60Hz, 10.0A, 1 Ph, 3450 RPM
- 1-1/4 NPT Female Threaded Discharge
- Mid-Suction with Double Screen
- Heavy Duty 2-Wire With Ground Cord Attached (10 Feet)
- Built-In Check Valve
- Dimensions: 23.91'' L x 3.75'' Diameter
- Condition: Brand New!
- WHALE OF A DEAL - EXTENDED TWO YEAR WARRANTY!
(The Standard Manufacturer's Warranty is one year and Septic Solutions' warranties this unit in full for an additional year)
Little Giant WE20 Applications
The Little WE Series High Head Effluent Pumps are most commonly used in high pressure water removal applications such as spray irrigation or underground drip irrigation. These submersible pumps can handle only clean, treated effluent with no solids. They are normally installed after an Aerobic Treatment System.
- Spray Irrigation
- Underground Drip Systems
- Mound Systems
- High Pressure or Long Distance Pumping
- Can Only Handle Clear Water or Treated Wastewater
- Commonly Used After Aerobic Septic Systems
- Replaces Aqua-Duty, Franklin WPS, Schaeffer, Red Jacket, and Other Models
- Compatible with Models 20FE05P4-2W115 and 20LE05P4-2W115
Franklin Electric / Little Giant
WE Series Effluent Pumps
The Franklin Electric Little Giant High Head Effluent pump is a mid-suction unit. This means the pump will intake water at the center of the unit. Generally this is the best design in an aerobic system, because it allows any solid material that makes it to the pump tank to settle on the bottom of the tank and prevents the intake screen of the pump from clogging up with debris causing eventually the pump to fail prematurely. The Franklin Electric Little Giant is available in both 10 GPM and 20 GPM models, however the 20 GPM model is by far the most commonly used.