Liberty Omnivore LSG-200 Series 2.0 HP Grinder Pump
50 MAX GPM, 110 FT MAX HEAD, 2" DISCHARGE
The Liberty Omnivore LSG200-Series Sewage Grinder Pumps meet the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial and high pressure sewage pumping is necessary. The LSG200 features Liberty's patented V-Slice technology, a superior cutting system that provides improved shredding performance over radial cutters. Automatic operation is achieved with a wide angle mechanical float switch with a piggyback plug.
Ships In 2-4 Business Days
Manufacturer: Liberty Pumps
Omnivore LSGX-200 Series Specifications
- Model LSGX202A
- 2.0 HP, 230VAC, 15.0A, 60 Hz
- 25 GPM @ 100ft of Head Pressure
- Shut Off: 185ft, Max GPM: 39
- 1-1/4'' NPT Vertical Female Discharge
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Patented V-Slice Cutter Technology
- Shreds Difficult Solids Such As Feminine Products, Wipes, Rags, Etc.
- Twin Stainless Steel Impellers Driving Flow To Maximum Heads of 180 feet
- Includes Quick-Disconnect 25' Power Cord with Plug
- Includes 25' Wide Angle Mechanical Float Switch with Piggyback Plug
- Internal Capacitors - No Control Panel Required!
- Dimensions: 9.5'' L x 9.5'' W x 19.5'' T
- Three Year Warranty
Omnivore LSGX-200 Series Applications
The Omnivore® by Liberty is the industry's newest 2 HP grinder pump with new V-Slice® Cutter Technology. This new innovation provides more cuts per revolution for superior shredding performance in demanding sewage applications. The hardened stainless steel cutting system provides in excess of 300,000 cuts per minute and aggressively shreds jeans, shop rags, diapers, sanitary napkins and other difficult solids into a fine slurry. A unique open volute design eliminates the cutwater - improving solids flow and reducing potential jamming of material in the volute.
- Residential and Commercial Waste Removal
- Sewage Lift Station
- Pumping From House To Pressurized City Sewer Main
- Systems Requiring High Pressure Sewage Pumping
- Sewage & Waste Transfer