Polylok PL-122 Effluent Filter
RATED TO FILTER FLOWS UP TO 3000 GPD
The Polylok PL-122 Effluent Filter System is an advanced effluent filter, the only design with an automatic shut off ball to prevent solids from leaving the tank when the filter is removed for cleaning.
- Rated To Filter 3000 Gallons Per Day
- Over 122 Linear Feet of 1/16'' Filter Area
- Gas/Solids Deflector Ball Prevents Solids From Entering The Filter
- Flow Control Ball Shuts Off Effluent Flow During Cleaning
- No Need To Pump The Tank To Clean The Filter
- Modular Unit: Two Or More Filters Can Be Snapped Together
- Simple To Install. Easy To Clean
- NSF/ANSI Certified and Approved
- Fits 4'' Schedule 40 or SDR-35 Pipe
- Blue filter cartridge accepts 1/2'' PVC to create a handle extension
- Overall Lenght: 24''
- The PL-122 Effluent Filter will operate efficiently for several years under normal conditions before requiring cleaning.
- It is recommended that the filter be cleaned every time the tank is pumped or at least every three years.
- The PL-122 is ideal for residential waste flows up to 1500 GPD. The filter easily installs in any new or existing 4'' outlet pipe.
- The modular design allows multiple filters to be attached together allowing for increased filtration.
- Filter Alarm Switch available to warn when filter needs to be cleaned