Simplex Pump Stations and Pump Vaults
Our Simplex Pump Stations can be used as residential lift stations and also light commercial applications. These lift stations are designed to transport water, effluent, and sewage to a higher location when gravity flow systems will not work. We have many sizes of fiberglass tanks available and many different submersible pumps that can be used. Below are our most Simplex Pump Stations, but if you do not see what you need give us a call at 1-877-925-5132 and we can design a custom pump station specifically for your application!
Our Simplex Pump Stations are custom built to our customers' site specific needs. Therefore it is considered a "Custom Product" and cannot be returned for a refund. See our Return Policy for more details
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL LIFT STATIONS
The pump stations offered by Septic Solutions can be used for residential, commercial, and light industrial applications. We offer lift stations for sewage (black water), effluent (grey water), and drainage water (clear water) removal.
SIMPLEX PUMP STATIONS
The term Simplex Pump Station indicates a lift station with a single submersible pump. We build our pump systems with Little Giant submersible sewage and effluent pumps. Our fiberglass pump vaults come in 70 Gallon, 200 Gallon, 300 Gallon, and 500 Gallon sizes. Septic Solutions builds the pump station to order, so we can use any combination of pump and fiberglass tank.
The fiberglass pump vaults are strong for direct burial without any special fill, but are lightweight and easily handled by a person or excavator. This makes for very easy installation. When you receive a simplex pump station from Septic Solutions, it is completely assembled and ready to install.
LIFT STATION DESIGN FEATURES:
- Little Giant Submersible Sewage or Effluent Pump
- Cast Iron Pump Housing with Epoxy Coating For Corrosion and Rust Resistance
- Oil-Filled Motor Housing for Lifetime Lubrication and Rapid Heat Dissipation
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Pump Vault
- Sealed Water Tight and Gas Tight When Properly Installed
- Includes 4'' Inlet Hole with Rubber Grommet Seal
- Includes Sealed Discharge Hub
- Durable Polylok Access Cover with Handles
- Comes Completely Assembled with All Internal Plumbing and Floats Mounted