Duplex Pump Stations and Pump Vaults
Our Duplex Pump Stations can be used as lift stations in most residential applications and many light commercial applications. These lift stations are designed with two submersible pumps that alternate cycles or can both pump at the same time if necessary. This type of lift station is commonly used when not having any down time is essential and that is accomplished by having functioning backup pump already in place that can operate on its own if necessary. We can build duplex lift stations with effluent pumps, sewage pumps, and grinder pumps. All of our duplex lift stations come complete with a Duplex Control Panel with built in alarm light and buzzer.
Our Duplex Pump Stations are custom built to our customers' site specific needs. Therefore it is considered a "Custom Product" and cannot be returned for a refund. See our Return Policy for more details.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL LIFT STATIONS
The pump stations offered by Septic Solutions can be used for residential, commercial, and light industrial applications. We offer lift stations for sewage (black water), effluent (grey water), and drainage water (clear water) removal.
DUPLEX PUMP STATIONS
The term Duplex Pump Station indicates a lift station with two submersible pumps. The Duplex system comes with a control panel that alternates pump one and pump two each cycle. This allows for a seamless transition if one pump were to fail by always having a backup pump in place to do the job. Duplex systems are great for applications where a long pump system down time can cost a lot of money.
We build our pump systems with Little Giant submersible sewage and effluent pumps. Our fiberglass pump vaults come in 200 Gallon, 300 Gallon, and 500 Gallon sizes. Septic Solutions builds the pump station to order, so we can use any combination of pump and fiberglass tank.
The fiberglass pump vaults are strong for direct burial without any special fill, but are lightweight and easily handled by a person or excavator. This makes for very easy installation. When you receive a simplex pump station from Septic Solutions, it is completely assembled and ready to install.
LIFT STATION DESIGN FEATURES:
- Duplex Little Giant Submersible Sewage or Effluent Pumps
- Cast Iron Pump Housing with Epoxy Coating For Corrosion and Rust Resistance
- Oil-Filled Motor Housing for Lifetime Lubrication and Rapid Heat Dissipation
- Duplex Control Panel with Alternating Relay
- Control Panel Includes High Water Alarm
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Pump Vault
- Sealed Water Tight and Gas Tight When Properly Installed
- Includes 4'' Inlet Hole with Rubber Grommet Seal
- Includes Sealed Discharge Hub
- Durable Polylok Access Cover with Handles
- Comes Completely Assembled with All Internal Plumbing and Floats Mounted